trends. trends of all sorts.
trend #1: Animal head sculptures in kids' rooms. Personally, I could never get away with putting one of these on Asher's wall. He would wake up screaming bloody murder and never watch "Barney Goes to the Zoo" the same way again.
![]() |
| via ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |
trend #2: Chalkboards. I love me a good chalkboard, but I'm bored of the same old framed rectangle. Jazz it up a bit and I'm on board (get it, haha..), especially when it's in the shape of Texas! I'm in love with my new kitchen friend. She's a beaut! Hop on over to my friend Katie's etsy shop to get yourself one of these babies.
![]() |
| via ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |
![]() |
| via |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trend #4: Having an insanely organized pantry. Or kitchen closet, as I like to call it. Basically, all you have to do to get yourself an organized pantry is: throw away everything that is ugly, buy 35 glass jars, invest in a Container Store shelving system, buy a roll of wallpaper, and hope that real life never sneaks through those pantry doors. Good luck!!
all pics via pinterest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trend #5: Ombre. Now this is one trend I can get behind. I don't know what it is about colors fading from dark to light, but it makes everything cuter! Cakes, mobiles, scarves, popsicles?! So fun. I'm already thinking ahead for Hallie's first birthday and this bunting is definitely on my wish list!
![]() |
| via |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trend #6: Free printables. Just type in "free print" on pinterest and you'll find all sorts of treasures and goodies. I've framed my fair share of free prints. One of my favorites is this free custom monogram- you can choose your own colors! Super cute for a mantle or a homemade card.
![]() |
| via |
Download your 8x10 here.
~Happy trendy Tuesday!













No comments:
Post a Comment