Sunday, June 30, 2013

emerald nursery

via


Apparently the Pantone color of the year (did you know there was such a thing?) is emerald- a "color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance, and harmony." Hmmm... a color that does not exist in my house. Although, now that I am officially a student of design, I'm learning really cool things, and technically the teal that has taken over my house is in the same family. Cousins, if you will. Joel Olsteen is on the TV in the background right now...Asher picked the channel, just sayin'. Joel's tie is emerald. Subliminal messages, I tell ya. The guy knows what he's doing. And please don't judge us bedside Baptists today. With the husband gone, baby still sleeping (hallelu!), and the state of my well-being, we are not venturing outside the comfy walls of our home today.

So anyway, in the spirit of the color of the year excitement, here is a nursery design board that smiles well-being, balance, and harmony. :) 

You can find the fun diamond art print here, and the gorgeous mirror here

*Please contact me for info on design boards.



No comments:

Post a Comment